Social Media Manager
- Full Time
In this role, you will have to:
-Manage day-to-day activities related to digital and social media planning
- Create reports on social media activities on an ad hoc, weekly, and monthly basis
- Maintain and create content for social media channels and digital campaigns
- Evaluate/report the performance of campaigns
- Create a structured process for paid content tagging, tracking and analysis
Please respond highlighting the EXACT skills that apply to you.
Do you have?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of social media and/or management experience
- Experience with editing, content creation, or marketing
- Strong writing skills
BONUS if you have:
-Certifications in Google Adwords, Bing, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager ,Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
This is an onsite opportunity!Our client, a fast-growing coffee company, is looking for a Social Media Manager in the San Antonio area.