Creative Project Manager
Position: Creative Project Manager
Location: San Francisco
Status: Freelance (20 hours/week, remote flexibility)
Estimated Duration: 2+ months, potential to extend
Starts: Hiring now!
Rate: Up to $50/hr DOE
Our agency client needs a Creative Project Manager to join their team for a 2+ month contract, 20 hours/week in San Francisco! Remote flexibility is available.
This contract goes until April 20th with the potential to extend.
In this role the Project Manager will work as part of the small creative team responsible for managing a content marketing campaign for the agency's London-based client!
- Work with writers and designers to manage the content marketing campaign deliverables
- Schedule kickoff calls, communicate deadlines and ensure content is delivered on time
- Review content to ensure client's edits are appropriately addressed
- Collaborate directly with client, communicating deadlines, sharing feedback from client with the creative team, and sharing all final deliverables
- Schedule and run meetings with the client as well as external partners
Required skills / qualifications for the ideal Creative Project Manager:
- Must be exceptionally detail oriented
- Strong communicator who will be comfortable communicating directly with clients clearly and professionally
- Experience using Google Apps, including Google Sheets, Google Docs, and Google Drive
- Agency experience is highly preferred, but not required
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Apply for Creative Project Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly