Account Executive (eTail development)
Position: Account Executive (eTail development)
Location: East Bay
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Next Month
Rate: Up to $60,000 DOE
Our marketing agency client seeks a full-time Digital Account/Project Manager to join their team onsite in Hayward!
The Account/Project Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Acting as the main point of contact between client and agency
- Facilitate all design aesthetic and oversee projects from start to finish.
- Manage timelines, define marketing and digital budgets and strategies, and prepare status reports accordingly.
- Develop project flow documents and write creative briefs.
The ideal Account/Project Manager should possess the following:
- 2-3 years of agency experience, ecommerce strongly preferred.
- 2+ years of client management
- Experience using Asana, Workamajig, or other task management tools preferred, but not required.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable).
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.