Service & Interaction Designer - Hot Agency client in SF
Position: Service & Interaction Designer - Hot Agency client in SF
Location: San Francisco
Estimated Duration: Months
Starts: April 16, 2018-August 15, 2018
Rate: Up to $51/hr DOE
Our HOT Agency client is in need of an Interaction Designer!
This Service & Interaction Designer role is onsite in SF and will be 40 hrs/week from 4/16/2018-8/15/2018.
This Service & Interaction Designer will be responsible for:
- Uncover user needs through research, develop deep insights, generate concepts, and craft how people will interact with the products and services we design
- Participate in and occasionally lead Service & Interaction Design activities,including client workshops, user interviews, and creative brainstorms
-Explain and discuss design decisions eloquently and give design feedback
- Frame and tell the story of design solutions
- Contribute to the communication of research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally
Please respond highlighting the EXACT skills that apply to you.
- 3-5 years experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, Axure, Confluence, or JIRA
- Ability to create experience maps, user journeys and service blueprints, interaction models, flows, and wireframes
- Familiarity with rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to digital prototypes
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.