Who we are:
BookBub is one of the fastest growing consumer tech startups in Boston. Millions of readers use BookBub every day to find great books, and our service helps thousands of leading publishers and authors drive sales and find new fans. We're looking to expand our team to launch new consumer-facing book discovery features, marketing tools for authors and publishers, and other web and mobile products that address the digital transformation of the publishing industry.
About the position:
BookBub is looking for a motivated entry-level account coordinator to provide key support to the sales and account management team, helping our account managers drive business and coordinate campaigns for our big publisher partners.
- Assisting BookBub’s account managers in submitting, scheduling, and coordinating our publisher partners’ promotions with BookBub
- Collaborating with BookBub’s editorial, production, and product teams to ensure publisher campaigns run smoothly and successfully
- Helping account managers prepare reports, presentations, and pitches for client calls and meetings by conducting analysis, research, and other prep work as needed
- Supporting the account managers at industry conferences and in client meetings or phone calls
- Communicating directly with publisher partners via email to coordinate campaign logistics, answer questions, and provide support to the account managers
- Learning BookBub’s suite of marketing products thoroughly and understanding how they can help our partners sell books
- Developing comprehensive knowledge of the publishing marketplace and internalizing our partners’ needs and goals
The ideal candidate will be:
- An outstanding written and verbal communicator who thrives when interacting with people
- Friendly, positive, and outgoing with a desire to help others
- Interested in a client- or customer-facing career, ideally in sales or account management
- Interested in the publishing industry, especially its digital transition, as well as business strategy and innovation
- Able to think analytically and excited about BookBub’s data-driven approach to decision-making
- Meticulously attentive to detail and adept at multi-tasking and coordination
- Able to work autonomously and balance competing priorities effectively
- A team-player who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and easily adapts to change, with a roll-up-the-sleeves attitude
BookBub offers competitive benefit options including medical, dental, vision, 401k, and take-what-you-need paid time off.
BookBub strives to be an inclusive workplace and we value learning from different perspectives. We seek to foster an environment filled with people from a wide variety of backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.