Fox News Channel (FNC) is a 24-hour all-encompassing news service dedicated to delivering breaking news as well as political and business news. A top five cable network, FNC has been the most-watched news channel in the country for more than 14 years and according to a Suffolk University/USA Today poll, is the most trusted television news source in the country. Owned by 21st Century Fox, FNC is available in more than 90 million homes and dominates the cable news landscape, routinely notching the top ten programs in the genre.
Fox News Radio is committed to delivering news as it happens. We love what we do and we’re looking for passionate, talented people to help us lead, grow and achieve our goals. If your dream is to work in Radio, and be part of the number one cable news network in America, then this is the opportunity of a lifetime. You will work side-by-side with the best in the business and be part of a highly successful and dynamic team.
We are looking for a passionate Production Assistant to join our soon to be launched FOX News Talk Radio Show. If you are a team player with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn. You must have a great sense of communication and have the ability to work well on a team. You are comfortable working under tight deadlines in a fast- paced environment. You are someone who is a quick learner. You will have an interest in news and talk radio!
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Research and compile pre-interview/ research packets
- Pitch story ideas and write scripts
- Cut audio and video for segments
- Book guests for show segments
- Facilitate graphic and video elements for the show
- Great guests and be very well organized
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Basic knowledge of newsroom and radio functions
- Familiarity with digital editing platforms, such as Ardome, ENCO, Adobe Audition and iNews
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong social media skills