The Garrison Institute is seeking a Senior Editor who is passionate about our mission and exploring the intersection of science, technology, spirituality, and social. The Senior Editor will develop and execute the Garrison Institute’s strategic vision for publishing content across various platforms to position the Institute as a thought leader, resource, and content provider. By developing, editing, and curating a variety of content, the Senior Editor will build, sustain, and deepen the Institute’s relationships with contemplative, scientific, artistic, and social change communities around the globe. It is crucial for the Senior Editor to have key contacts within these communities, most especially among key journalists and authors who write about topics related to the Institute’s work. Visit www.garrisoninstitute.org and our Careers page to learn more.
The Senior Editor’s primary focus at the Garrison Institute is to create and implement a strategy that will ensure the Garrison Institute speaks with credibility and engages authentically with each of these key communities.
The Senior Editor’s responsibilities include:
- Ensure that we are telling the right stories
- Identify and build relationships with strategic content partners .
- Align content initiatives with financial objectives of the Garrison Institute
- Manage and integrate all editorial publishing channels
- Serve as public representative for the Garrison Institute
Apply for Senior Editor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly