Director of National Sales, Regional Sports Networks
Location: New York, New York
Function: Sales & Business Development
Specialty: Business Development, Sales
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Director of National Sales, Regional Sports Networks; will be reporting into the Senior Director, National Sales. The primary responsibility will be to implement the regional sports network’s collective strategy with all agencies and advertisers in order to grow revenue and achieve business plan goals.
• Develop new business with both client direct and Agency contacts for the NBC RSNs
• Work with existing NBC Owned Stations National sales team to increase revenue and sponsorships for the Regional Sports Networks
• Grow Sponsorship Base
• Monetize Special Opportunity Integrated Programming
• Aggregate RSN/NBCOTS Digital Offerings and 360 opportunities
• Extend programming content & sponsorship elements onto the RSN Platforms to increase revenue …utilizing Integrated Sales Marketing and Production
• Cultivate and develop relationships with all key agencies and advertisers throughout the region.
• 5+ years minimum in Station/Sports/Sponsorship sales
• Major market sales experience
• Clear understanding and experience in all media, including emerging digital platforms
• Bachelor's degree
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Travel required to RSN markets as well as Regional Agency/Clients.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be available to evenings and weekends
Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Solid experience in local and/or national television sales
• Strong negotiation, strategic planning, organization, business development, internet and computer skills
• Strong understanding of the Regional Sports/Sponsorship Business
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.