Lou Hammond Group is seeking experienced, energetic and organized individuals to work in its New York office on premiere travel and lifestyle accounts. Seeking an Account Executive with 1 - 2+ years of professional PR industry experience, preferably at an agency.
Ideal candidates will have experience working with travel or lifestyle clients.
JOB REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- Excellent organizational skills
- Familiar with PR software (Cision, BurrellesLuce, etc.)
- Self-starter with positive, can-do attitude
- Smart, creative, innovative, risk taker
- Established relationships with national print, broadcast and online media
- Ability to meet deadlines, juggle multiple projects and work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to build newsworthy story angles based on industry trends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Account management experience (dependent on experience level)
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Understanding of social media platforms
- BA/BS from a 4-year accredited university
Include resume and cover letter in your application. No phone calls please.
Apply for Account Executive
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly