- Full Time
Our agency client is looking for an Account Coordinator to join an account team for a large consumer goods client. In this role you will report to the Account Director.
The Account Coordinators responsibilities will include:
- Manage project milestones and deliverables between multiple internal teams
- Prepare account service documents: meeting agendas, meeting recap reports and client correspondence
- Document all account team meetings
- Review project specs and requirements against past costs to create quotes
- Create simplified view of data and projects
- Communicate with clients on a frequent basis
To be considered for the Account Coordinator role:
- A degree in marketing or pr
- Experience in a marketing position or Internship
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- B2B or B2C or CPG experience is a plus
This is a full-time positions located in New Jersey, not commutable by public transportation.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.