Senior Manager, Paid Search
Vivid Seats is the largest independent online ticket marketplace, Vivid Seats is the largest independent online ticket marketplace, sending tens of millions of fans to live events every year. Experiences Matter. The importance of them is expanding rapidly as the industry continues to grow year over year. Working at Vivid Seats puts you front and center at the opportunity to scale our best in class platform that allow our fans to sit closer and see more.
At Vivid Seats, you will have the opportunity to work with flexibility and the speed of a startup while operating at massive, profitable scale. We keep our teams lean, giving every single employee direct accountability to creating a positive ticket buying experience. We are relentless and move quickly to release new features and content to the site and mobile app daily. Your ideas are heard and implemented, your hard work rewarded. Being a part of our team means that have the ability to drive impact and own the innovation that allows us to connect our tens and millions of unique monthly users to the memorable experiences that live events create.
As the Senior Manager, Paid Search you will have a strategic hand in owning one of the top search spend accounts in the nation. Vivid Seats is highly regarded in the industry for its level of search sophistication and machine learning in house capabilities. While leading and developing a team, you will also work alongside our technical cofounder and a team that includes one of the longest tenured paid search experts in the field.
You will wake up every day obsessed with how to identify areas of potential growth and optimization within well-established Paid Search accounts according to seasonality, industry updates and a dynamic live event calendar. You will also inspire a team dynamic that celebrates individual as well as departmental growth, productivity and overall process improvement. Our dedicated Account Management teams at Google, Bing & more will work directly with you to champion your ideas while also providing priority access to product betas and exclusive insider industry events.
To be Successful, You’ll Need
- A proven career in Search Engine Marketing within high transactional volume e-Commerce or B2C industries
- Experience managing marketing teams consisting of individuals at various stages of their careers, including a solid understanding of how to create opportunities to grow individual skill sets and drive team performance
- Robust analytical mindset with the ability to manipulate and interpret program performance data accurately; ability to weigh costs and benefits to make data-driven decisions
- Expert-level understanding of AdWords platform and SEM best practices along with a technical savviness
- Strong influential, organizational and time management skills with the ability to maintain a detailed project plan with a high level of accuracy
- A Bachelors degree in Marketing, Advertising, Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science or related field (Preferred)
- Creativity, fearlessness and an unwavering commitment to putting the customer first, elevating others and ownership over outcomes
What We Offer
We are passionate about creating memorable experiences for our fans… and the best in class experience for our employees. Vivid Seats offers competitive compensation levels, individual and team-based bonus opportunities, generous benefits package and Flex PTO policy plus a variety of workplace perks. The most exciting one: We offer our employees $100 worth of credits each month to spend on Vivid Seats tickets along with promotional discounts. At the heart of it, we are all fans of great live events. We want to help you get there more often.