Email Marketing Specialist
- Full Time
Our client, one of the largest software companies, needs an Email Specialist to join their team. This is an onsite, 40 hour/week opportunity in Indianapolis.
- Work with key members of the Trailhead Digital Services team to build and deploy emails
- Modify and create email templates according to approved designs
- Support the development of landing pages as needed
- Support the Trailhead webinar program by converting live events into on-demand events
- Top notch execution and delivery of email campaigns including setup, testing, deployment, and reporting
Required skills / qualifications (please provide specific examples of how these apply to you):
- 3 years experience in digital production
- Fluent in HTML, CSS, and AMPScript coding languages
- Highly efficient team player, with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- Methodical and organized; able to manage multiple projects while prioritizing and planning effectively.
- High energy, enthusiastic and passionate about building valuable resource collections, successful communities, and effective programs.
- Experience with marketing automation tools such as Pardot and Marketing Cloud.
- Demonstrated understanding of email marketing best practices