Operations Associate (Luxury Travel)
Luxury travel company Artisans of Leisure is seeking a highly organized and detail oriented individual for this entry level position in the Operations Department, which oversees travel documents and all tour logistics.
- Communicating with suppliers and vendors on a daily basis
- Proofreading and editing tour materials and documents
- Processing travel documents including visas
- Researching destinations, travel logistics, entry requirements and more
- Maintaining and updating Operations materials and procedures
- General administrative office duties
- Quality control of documents and itineraries
- Data entry and database maintenance
- Other special projects and office tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects at one time and prioritize appropriately in order to meet deadlines
- Proven leadership
- Prior travel experience and knowledge of our tour destinations a plus
This position is full-time and based in New York City. Applicants must be authorized to work in the US.
To apply, please submit the following PDFs: a detailed cover letter, resume, and a thorough personal travel history.
No calls, please.