Senior Designer / Art Director (Packaging + Branding) - Own lap
Our client, a global CPG brand, has an amazing opportunity for a SENIOR DESIGNER / ART DIRECTOR (PACKAGING + BRANDING) to work with its internal design agency.
This role is ONSITE in WHITE PLAINS and will require a few days of travel to the NYC design studio.
***You must have your own laptop in order to be considered for this role.***
The SENIOR DESIGNER / ART DIRECTOR (PACKAGING + BRANDING):
- Is super hands-on, works fast and can translate existing design to multiple layouts
- Must have a portfolio that showcases stellar graphic design branding experience, with an elevated design sensibility and original typography treatments
- Portfolios with packaging are a major plus!
- Ideally has experience in an agency or in-house studio, working on a variety of print, packaging, digital and brand identity projects
- Is an excellent communicator who can interact with business leads, interpret a brief, have an opinion and think strategically about design
In this role, the SENIOR DESIGNER / ART DIRECTOR (PACKAGING + BRANDING):
Will be covering for a vacation, handling all design and iterations for a range of beverage brands under the guidance of the Design Director.
Aesthetic is elegant, elevated, artsy and soft!
This is an amazing opportunity to join an award-winning global design team on a freelance basis!
***Drug and background screening required!***