Executive Assistant - The Maury Povich Show
Location: Stamford, Connecticut
Specialty: Television & Film, Video
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Liason between Supervising Producers and production staff regarding meetings, updates and staffingsHandle phones, calander and contact mamnagementKeep all show related information (show boards, binders, folders, etc.) current and correctMaintain Executive Producer's calander eventsCoordinate and set up meetings, travel, interview and events including staff and charity eventsAssist with programming shows, daily cartsOther ad-hoc duties as assignedProcess Executive Producers administrative functions including expense reports
The Maury Povich Show is seeking a full time Assistant to the Executive Producer to work with all day to day operations as outlined below. This is a Run of Show position.
-Minimum two (2) years professional working experience preferably in an administrative function
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Proficiency in Adobe premiere, photoshop and IMovie a plus
- Strong social media and writing skills
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Must be willing to work overtime, nights, holidays, and weekends, often with short notice.
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
• Prior television production environment experience.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Detail oriented and able to multi-task and prioritize assignments under high pressure and fast-paced environment.
• Ability to follow direction and work independently when necessary.
• Strong ability to anticipate and resolve issues as they arise
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.