Digital Marketing Manager
Location: New York, New York
Function: Sales & Business Development
Specialty: Business Development, Sales
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Partners with Marketing Director to develop go-to-market strategy and materialsPartner with sales leadership to advance a consultative selling strategy Oversee big proactive cross platform and individual platform market positioningRegularly meet with platforms, edit, sales, and other pertinent internal divisions to develop ideas and ensure marketplace relevancyCreate a center of excellence focused on mobile expertise including: develop key advertising category concepts, market new products and offerings, package thought-leadership researchApply emerging consumer data and analytics to create innovative media solutions Work with senior leadership on NBCU CODE branding efforts to the marketplace Deep dive on business imperatives of major marketing/advertising categories Spearhead new opportunities with partners that aligns with key advertiser interestsLead role in understanding broader media landscape on competitive positioning Participate in senior-level client/agency calls on a regular basis (both in a Sales-support function and independently)Build and communicate marketplace positioning and core messaging to be used in all client/agency communicationsDevelopment of all digital sales collateral and marketing materials, defining and communicating key brand attributes and messages throughout all customer touch points
NBCU CODE is looking for a self-starter to join the marketing sales department to support the partnership with NBCU platforms and help define and grow the NBCU CODE brand.
NBCU CODE curates the best digital content and platforms through a team of collaborative, easy-to-work with mobile experts. Our goal is to help our partners engage with high-value audiences by handpicking the very best digital experiences. At NBCU CODE, it’s not business as usual. It’s business done smarter.
NBCU CODE partners include Apple News, Snapchat, BuzzFeed, Vox Media, and more.
This new role will report into the Director, Marketing, NBCUniversal/NBCU CODE.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
The ideal candidate will be a dynamic, results-driven, digital native leader with a track record of building meaningful marketing initiatives, an expansive network, and an ability to envision and execute on new business opportunities.
• 4 + years of experience at a media company or sales organization where the individual worked within digital media market/selling landscape
• Posses a keen sense of design and compelling writing styles
• Digital creative program skillsets (Powerpoint, Adobe Creative Suite, etc)
• Ability to work at a fast pace, thrive under ever-moving partnerships, and adapt quickly
• Solutions-oriented, self starter who’s willing to push the envelope in creativity and thinking differently
• Experience in working with internal creative teams: art, editorial, PR, trade
• Robust understanding of advertising within the digital media space
• Successful leadership experience and demonstration of ability to work well across an organizational matrix
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent presentation, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
• BA/BS or equivalent experience
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.