- Full Time
WABC-TV is looking for a Segment Producer.
Responsibilities include: producing guest segments, theme weeks, on-air demos and audience participation games; developing on-air campaigns in relation to sold integrations and produce written copy accordingly; assisting in the creation of contests including UGC contests and generating ideas for web contests.
Daily assignments will include control room, studio and managing viewer comments.
The successful candidate is a self-motivated team player, who is able to generate ideas and exercise good judgment and people skills. He or she would be flexible, resourceful, and have strong organizational/time management skills with a desire to grow technically.
Must have at least 5 years Television Talk Show production experience. Live producing experience is a plus. Strong knowledge of pop culture and social media trends preferred.
- Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premiere preferred
- Social Networks (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, Pinterest, Giphy)
- Basic knowledge of Wordpress
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Deep Passion for entertainment news and social media
- Adherence to the highest standards of journalism
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. WABC-TV, an owned station of ABC, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity