Digital Project Manager (Pharma) - Full Time
- Full Time
Position: Digital Project Manager (Pharma) - Full Time
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: May 2018
Our client, a mid-sized full service agency, is seeking a DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER with PHARMA experience to join their team, full time.
DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER responsibilities:
- Develop, execute and maintain a range of digital projects, including site builds/maintenance and email campaigns and deployments
- Serve as main point of contact with client and work with internal creatives, developers and external vendors to determine and document project objectives and requirements necessary to establish and manage project scope
- Oversee project timelines from inception to execution, ensuring proper, on-time completion of all deliverables
- Creates detailed project requirements (business, creative, multimedia, technology, etc.) through working sessions and meetings with all departments.
- Actively participates in team QA by creating, prioritizing and assigning QA tickets, tracking progress, escalating when appropriate, and resolving issues by approval
YOU WILL BE CLIENT FACING and must be CONFIDENT.
The ideal DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER has 3+ years of experience in an agency environment and:
- Experience in the Pharma space
- Familiarity with database strategies and CRM planning is a plus
- Expertise in QA and testing procedures
- Able to facilitate and lead client presentations
- Working knowledge of Adobe design suite a plus
- Must be detail-oriented, and have excellent and articulate communication skills to present to clients and internal teams
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment while keeping their cool under pressure
- Must be a dynamic self-starter and team player willing to jump in on other internal projects as necessary
This is a great opportunity to join a team with a fantastic company culture and great benefits.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.