Public Relations - Senior Account Executive
CooperKatz, an independent, award-winning PR agency, is looking for Senior Account Executives preferably with B2B experience to join our team. We are seeking dynamic individuals who bring enthusiasm, intelligence, genuine curiosity and diversity to every communications challenge and our agency overall.
As a Senior Account Executive, you will work across multiple B2B related accounts (financial services, healthcare and technology) and will also have an opportunity to work across other industries. We offer competitive compensation, a collaborative culture and work environment, flexibility and tremendous opportunity for growth. We have been honored as one of the Best Agencies to Work For by industry publication, The Holmes Report and also named by Crain’s New York Business as one of the best places to work in New York City.
We are a true generalist agency and our employees have the opportunity to work for a variety of exciting clients. We value individuals, work-life balance and an empowered, collaborative culture.
For consideration, please submit your resume.
- Act as a key point of contact for clients and help supervise accounts with support from senior staff
- Manage and supervise the work of Account Executives, Account Coordinators and interns and provide edits on work including: media list creation, media coverage documents/tracking, first drafts of written material, client correspondence, etc.
- Plan/write a wide range of communications/public relations materials, such as press releases, media pitches, backgrounders, posts for social media channels, etc.
- Assist Account Supervisors and Managers with developing strategic documents such as programs proposals and timelines, etc.
- Develop highly-targeted media and influencer relationships
- Contact media, pitch story ideas, arrange and lead client interviews, etc.
- Participate in developing and driving social media strategy for client accounts, working across a wide range of digital channels
- Conduct research into client or industry issues and synthesizing learnings / outputs
- Live our mission, vision and values internally and externally
Desired Skills & Experiences:
- Candidates must have at least 4 years public relations experience, agency experience is a plus; B2B experience a must
- Experience and desire to excel with business to business clients
- An ability to think strategically and take both a big picture and long-term view of account assignments
- Have a curious nature and ability to ramp up on complex subject matter quickly
- A thoughtful, confident presence when speaking in both client and internal agency settings
- Experience and interest in managing the work of junior team members, helping to mentor them and developing their skill sets
Apply for Public Relations - Senior Account Executive
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly