Brand Partnerships Director
Wilhelmina Studio, the creative agency born from modeling agency Wilhelmina, is looking for an experienced team member to take over the responsibility for new business development initiatives and partnerships/sales.
As the Brand Partnerships Director, you’ll be the leading driver of new business growth at Wilhelmina Studio. While you’ll report directly to the Head of Wilhelmina Studio and work closely with senior agency leaders, it’ll be you owning generating revenue for new business at Wilhelmina Studio. The role would be responsible for representing Wilhelmina Studio capabilities in the market place with the goal of bringing in business prospects and driving revenue + partnerships for the agency. You will be responsible for ideating (with your studio team), selling, negotiating fully integrated programs across our suite of services, largely rooted in creative production, creative services and experiences.
What you’ll do at Wilhelmina Studio:
- Identify, secure, and maintain brand partnerships that reinforce the brand’s identity and garner significant press and social coverage to drive sales and customer acquisition;
- Identify and secure brand partnerships that generate revenue for Wilhelmina Studio;
- Create and execute a proactive new business strategy, from identifying and researching future prospects through to developing disruptive outreach communications;
- Tap into vast network of existing relationships while also networking at industry events to develop new relationships;
- Constantly seeking opportunities where Wilhelmina Studio can fill gaps in the marketplace;
- Strategically growing our client portfolio;
- Leading agency response to RFPs and inbound new business opportunities; and
- Work with senior agency leadership to develop content that establishes Wilhelmina Studio as a thought leader.
- Deep experience pitching and winning business with emerging and mid-size consumer lifestyle brands across a wide range of verticals specifically fashion and lifestyle;
- Confident, creative and proactive approach—but not just a “salesperson”;
- Driven curiosity for the marketing and cultural landscape;
- Cool head under pressure, and the ability to have multiple wheels turning at once;
- Strong point of view and the ability to defend it (and the great work that our agency produces) when needed; and
- Second-to-none communication skills.
- 5+ years in a new business development role at a creative agency;
- Proven track record of growth;
- Thrives in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment;
- Hungry, self-starter, savvy marketer, and naturally ambitious individual with a rolodex and you aren’t afraid to use it;
- Ability to maintain organized and collaborative within a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Can write a pitch deck in your sleep; and
- Must be a Closer!
Interested applicants should send their resume, cover letter, and salary requirements.
Apply for Brand Partnerships Director
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly