Planner, Brand Partnerships - NY
About the Brand Partnerships Team:
The Brand Partnerships Team is the sales and account management arm of Collectively, and is focused on providing exceptional client service and bringing strategic program recommendations to our partners.
The Brand Partnerships Planner supports our growing list of client accounts and related revenue opportunities, with a focus on current/existing clients. Working closely with account leads, the Brand Partnerships Planner contributes to the client and revenue development of the agency through the following areas of effort: proposal development, client development support and operational support. This role reports directly to the Senior Manager, Brand Partnerships based in New York.
Support of the following work streams:
- Help Account Leads distill client needs into Opportunity Briefs to then create Collectively solutions
- Support Account Leads with the creation of smart proposals for repeat clients. Key contributions include talent recommendations and content thought-starters. Development of other proposal components to come as needed
- Prepare research for and participate in brainstorms, summarizing outcomes and applying ideas in proposals
- Assist Account Leads in managing internal process, meetings, timelines and approvals
- Draft communications to existing accounts to help our Account Leads maintain regular communication with clients and seek out new opportunities
Assistance in the development of new methodologies and processes such as:
- Support Account Leads on designated accounts in daily and weekly activities, prepping client requests/drafts/follow ups as needed
- Coordinate and listen in on meetings, distributing post-meeting notes to help Account Lead facilitate internal & client-facing next steps
- Support ongoing client appreciation (client entertaining/gifting experiences)
- Support Account administrative needs including invoicing and travel
- Help monitor key project milestones and performance when a client’s Collaboration is in progress
- Maintain account and opportunity data in Salesforce daily
- Monitor all Collaborations project deliverables and collaborator-produced content on assigned accounts, flagging concerns, sharing POV on whether project is in-line or exceeding client expectations
- Help develop project insights and draw upon them in wrap conversations and future proposal development.
- Monitor client and client competitor general news and work in influencer space and Collectively competitors
- Assist in development of client case studies
- 1-2 years relevant experience in marketing, PR or advertising industry
- This role is based in our NY office
- Knowledge of and passion for the social media and influencer landscape
- Professional communication skills—both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail, eye for design and commitment to producing quality work
- Exceptional focus and time management skills, able to follow process efficiently
- Excellent initiative and proactive follow-through with all colleagues from peers to senior staff
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm for making great work happen
Key Performance Indicators
- Completes assignments on-time and with minimal errors, goes above and beyond
- Exhibits a proactive, collaborative approach to any challenges or delays
- Quickly learns and retains information, especially regarding key processes and client requests
- Demonstrates curiosity with a desire to learn from program data, collaborator content and Collectively teammates
- Projects a friendly, competent, and appropriate demeanor both within the organization and to clients
Recently recognized on Fast Company's 2018 Most Innovative Companies list, Collectively brings innovative marketers and the most creative social media influencers together to drive awareness, gain insights, and create authentic content that builds brands. We call it collaborative marketing.
This kind of influencer-centered marketing is growing exponentially around the world, and we're pioneers in the space, with more than a decade of experience shaping our work. Since Collectively’s founding five years ago, we’ve partnered with 100+ consumer brands, and grown a community of more than 10,000 influencers across all social media platforms. Our work has been recognized by top publications including The Wall Street Journal, Fast Company, Digiday, AdAge, and Business INSIDER, among others. We also have OMMA, Effie, Webby, and OMMA awards for our programs.
To catch up on our latest Collaborations, please visit our website.
We have dog-friendly offices in San Francisco and New York City, and we’ve built a strong, supportive culture rooted in our values. We provide competitive benefits, including a company-wide flex day every Wednesday, allowing our team to work wherever they choose.
We’re excited to expand our team as we continue to sustainably grow Collectively in an ever-changing social media and digital advertising landscape.