- Full Time
ZwillGen is a boutique law firm that represents some of the biggest names in technology on a range of Internet-related legal issues including cybersecurity, privacy, government surveillance, alternative data, and fantasy sports.
We are seeking a marketing manager to oversee all aspects of our firm’s marketing efforts and events. The marketing manager will guide the firm’s overall marketing strategy, outreach, and client development and retention. This person should be a go-getter who can generate project ideas, track results, and set deadlines. Being able to work with a wide variety of people and personalities is a must. The marketing manager will oversee the marketing coordinator and the firm’s content marketing, email marketing, sponsorships/events, and ensure brand consistency and quality. This position presents a unique opportunity to guide a young yet established brand, so creativity, drive, passion, and a good understanding of web analytics are essential.
- A college degree and five years of experience in marketing/event planning
- Must be able to work out of ZwillGen’s Washington D.C. office
- Outstanding communication skills including written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated team player who has had success participating in cross-functional teams
- Highly organized and good at managing people and projects in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud, WordPress, Google Analytics, and email marketing platforms
- Strong problem solving skills – if you don’t know something you’ll work to quickly figure it out
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain and manage a content plan and editorial calendar; producing content, emails, and events, that appeal to both current and prospective clients
- Establish press and public speaking relationships to promote the firm and enhance its public presence
- Draft and distribute all press releases, pitch news stories to industry journalists, and oversee the firm’s awards applications
- Track stats for blog pieces, marketing emails, and website pages and adjust future efforts accordingly
- Work with outside developers and graphic designers to update the website and blog as needed
- Oversee all firm events (internal and external) as well as the firm’s gifting
- An understanding of the privacy and data security legal space
- Experience in services marketing
- Experience working with SEO tools such as Moz, Rave, Screaming Frog, etc.
- Knowledge of conversion rate optimization and landing page optimization
In addition to ZwillGen’s marketing, this position also has the opportunity to market ZwillGen’s subsidiary, ZG Subpoena Solutions. As a newer entity, you would be able to build a brand identity from the ground up, create a library of marketing materials, and work with a smaller team to establish a name within the compliance space.
Salary is commensurate with experience plus benefits.
Send a resume and cover letter to Emily Bone.
For more information about ZwillGen and our work culture, please see our website at www.zwillgen.com.