Corporate Sales Account Manager
In this role, the Sales Account Manager will work closely with the Subscription Team Leaders to drive growth in the SourceMedia subscription business. This position entails identifying key prospects, provide product demos, generate proposals, and ultimately convert leads to sales. This position will be responsible for generating significant new business; as well as, supporting our key account corporate sales efforts. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, highly-motivated, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Renew and grow new business from existing accounts
- Prospecting for new business
- Conduct online product demos and trainings
- Present products and services in person, online and over the phone
- Prospecting for new Site or Group account business
- Compile and distribute client proposals
- Attend industry events and conferences
- Ensure accuracy of CRM, CMS and supporting systems
- Closing Renewal and New business
- Strong relationship skills
- Organized, self-motivated
- Passion for sales
- Experience building and maintaining large corporate content sales book of business working with end-users, librarians, purchasing departments and information officers.
- Previous business to business sales experience selling corporate or key accounts
- Comfortable in a very fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel at least 10% of the time
- Proficient in Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Salesforce, CMS systems
- Base Salary plus commission
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. For consideration, please send your cover letter and resume.
For more information about SourceMedia please visit our website: www.sourcemedia.com
SourceMedia complies with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit discrimination because of age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, predisposing genetic characteristics, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest records, unemployment status or any other protected category.