Executive Producer – America with Eric Bolling, CRTV
CRTV is the boldest video subscription service around. We created a home where people are free to be themselves without filters. There are no liberal advertisers controlling the message, no PC mobs calling the shots, and no progressive media agendas. We’ve got grit, we’ve got guts, and we’re bigger and bolder than ever before.
What part will you play and what will you be doing?
The Executive Producer for America with Eric Bolling will be responsible for the creative development and production of all aspects of the show. Candidates must be editorially mature with a superior knowledge and understanding of political news and the CRTV audience to produce an energetic and dynamic program. The executive producer will also set and communicate the creative vision for the show, build and enhance the show rundown, propose new program concepts, and provide compelling and engaging storytelling.
The Executive Producer must be a strong leader in field producing and the control room in a live-to-tape format. The successful candidate will engage and manage high-profile talent and a show team that will deliver the strategic vision set by the host and CRTV leadership. This individual will assume responsibility for short- and long-term budget items.
Candidates must be able to meet aggressive deadlines while completing high quality work and be agile and adaptable in a rapidly changing online media landscape. The chosen candidate will have the exciting opportunity to build a show from concept to creation and will be involved in all aspects of the launch, providing input on show graphics and the set.
What do we need from you?
- 10+ years of editorial experience with 3 or more years in a leadership role in network and/or cable television; prime time/major market experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in journalism or related field of study or equivalent experience
- Collaborative personality and proven leader with solid editorial instincts
- Knowledge of Rundown Creator system or similar is helpful
- Must be able to able to thrive under pressure in a start-up media environment
- Able to travel