Digital Editorial Assistant - Freelance
Digital Assistant -- Freelance
New Hope Media, an independent consumer magazine publisher located in Midtown, is seeking a polished and productive editorial freelancer to perform digital publishing and SEO work for its high traffic websites in the health and parenting field.
Commitment: 20 to 35 hours a week for three months. Strong possibility of full time employment at end of three month stint.
- Publish web articles, slideshows, blog posts in WordPress CMS
- Conduct SEO research using NHM’s best practices and tools, including SEO Moz
- Implement new SEO in article meta titles and descriptions, as well as image alt text
- Write captivating, clickable H1 headlines and H2 decks
- Select images suitable to brand image
- Write image alt text based on keyword research
A strong candidate will have the following:
- Impeccable writing and editing skills; must be able to say in 10 words what others would say in 20!
- Ability to learn and make practical applications quickly
- Familiarity with WordPress CMS and SEO principles
- Experience with photo research for web publishing
- Experience in health and/or parenting media and publishing
- A strong work ethic and top-notch productivity
Please visit ADDitudemag.com and AdoptiveFamilies.com to preview our websites.
Please send cover letter, CV, and writing samples to Susan Caughman. No phone calls please
Apply for Digital Editorial Assistant - Freelance
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly