Senior Digital Advertising Manager
- Full Time
As our Senior Digital Advertising Manager, here’s what else you’ll be doing on any given day:
- Participating in client strategy and media planning meetings
- Draft media plans, memos and data reports for clients
- Project management - manage your teams flawlessly making sure all campaigns and client deliverables launch on time and are error-free.
- Client management: prep for and lead weekly client check-ins. Triage all client communications for the team,
- Working with ad team to implement and manage digital advertising campaigns across our clients. This includes display/retargeting,video, mobile, SEM, email marketing, and Facebook advertising.
- Providing guidance to graphic designer and client teams on effective creative.
- Negotiating terms with advertising venues, review and finalize contracts, approve invoices.
- Placing and monitoring media buys - and making adjustments as necessary to optimize results.
- Evaluate digital advertising performance - produce detailed reports on campaigns.
- Research new advertising venues and stay abreast of online advertising trends; develop and maintain relationships with vendors and partners.
- Consistently use findings to inform best practices and train staff.
And then there’s you. You…
- Have 3+ years of experience managing all aspects of a digital advertising program, including media buying and account management experience.
- Have experience with each of the following channels: display, paid social and search.
- Have worked directly in demand-side platforms such as Doubleclick Bid Manager, Google Adwords, Mediamath, Turn, X+1, AdRoll. You’re not afraid to dig into unknown technology platforms – and have done so in the past.
- Love getting your hands dirty with data – you can make your way around Google Analytics and pivot tables with ease and interpret the results.
- Are excited at the prospect of helping amazing organizations figure out how to use their resources to find the right supporters for their cause.
- Are detail-oriented! There are lots of details. You are the person who spots that misplaced pixel that’s not tracking conversions properly.
- Take ownership of and initiative in everything you do, and understand how to work in a team
- Are not afraid to speak your mind – you continually suggest new ideas or ways to improve on old ideas or processes