Partnerships & Sales Coordinator, Education
Location: New York, New York
Specialty: Television & Film, Video
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Assist the Partnerships & Sales Manager in prospecting, piloting, and closing sales and establishing partnerships with K-12 and Higher Education institutionsHelp to execute sales strategy in line with sales and business development goals and collaborate to identify new business opportunitiesProspect and develop leads on K-12 district and Higher Education institutionsResearch and vet potential partnership opportunities across the education marketResponsible for gathering and analyzing quantitative/qualitative data and perform market research analyses to help make informed sales and product development decisions. Prospect Requests for Proposal (RFP’s) opportunities and manage bid submission process when applicableMaintain and update sales and marketing collateral as neededDaily tracking of all sales activity in Salesforce.comCreate hands-on product demonstrations both remotely (webinar) and face-to-face as neededImplementation and Account Management Work closely with account management and client services team to ensure new client implementation and satisfaction at a high level, ensuring continuity in customer service from year-to-yearCollaboration and communication of findings and product feedback across teams
About NBC Learn
NBC Learn is an innovative educational platform for K-12 schools and Higher Education institutions that serves teachers, librarians, students, and lifelong learners.
Overview of the Role and Responsibilities
The Partnerships & Sales Coordinator will play a key role in developing new K-12 and Higher Ed client partnerships, primarily in assisting the Partnerships & BD Manager in prospecting, piloting, and closing new sales. The position focus is on revenue generation and overall business growth. The role is dynamic, engaging, hands-on, and you will work with nearly every team in the division, including sales management, account management, tech operations, editorial, marketing, and finance.
Sales and New Business Development
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four year college or university
- Ability to manage high volume of e-mails, calls, outreach and follow up
- Strong client-facing, presentation, and organizational skills
- Strong strategic thinking skills and ability to be adaptable
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive and team-oriented attitude
- Ability to travel as needed
- Technically-savvy in demonstrating a digital product
- Experience with Salesforce.com CRM is desired, as this is the CRM tool to manage our customer portfolio.
- Experience with InDesign desired but not required
- Preference given to candidates with K-12 and Higher Education industry experience and knowledge or experience.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.