Location: Universal City, California
Specialty: Television & Film, Video
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
General administrative duties including: answering telephones, scheduling, arranging drive-ons, copying and scanning, filing, submitting expense reports, and planning all travel arrangements for executivesCoordinate conference calls, meetings, table reads and run-thrus; maintain files and status reports for series in productionAssist in internal communication with our production and talent, and across NBCU departments and divisions; as well as with external partners in the creative community: networks, streaming services, other studios, agencies and managers. Maintain submission logs & material gridsWill be a team player and cover for other department assistants as neededConduct research on request and maintain a general awareness of industry trends, formats, talent and competitive environment
The Entertainment Coordinator will provide administrative support to two executives in the Current Programming department of the Universal Television Studio organization, and serve as office liaison communicating with internal NBCU divisions as well as the external business and creative community.
• Bachelor's degree
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Dropbox, Concur and Google suite
• Minimum 1 year experience within studio, network, production, or agency
• 2 years entertainment experience
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Willingness to work overtime and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Must have work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Flexible, personable, self-starter who’s extremely detail-oriented with the ability to interface with the creative community as well as all levels of NBCU staff
• Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
• Excellent organizational and prioritization skills imperative
• Ability to work well with others and collaborate across the organization to achieve goals
• Ability to anticipate, problem solve and stay level-headed under pressure.
• Multi-task oriented, strong organizational process and time management skills
• A motivated individual with a passion for television and willingness and desire to learn would enjoy working with our fun and dedicated team.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.