Tom’s Guide ( a Purch brand) is among the fastest growing technology-focused sites, and we’re looking for a full-time Deals Writer to help us highlight the best bargains on the web. This writer’s North Star is helping consumers to get the best gadgets at the best prices.
This position requires a keen attention to detail, focusing on everything from the difference between two laptop configurations to the exact characters in a coupon code. The ideal candidate will be intimately familiar with a variety of consumer technology categories, from phones to laptops, accessories and components.
- Independently find, research, and identify the best deals on today's top products.
- Create and update articles that cover all aspects of the shopping process, from saving money to avoiding scams.
- Work with editors to update various product roundups that focus on value, identifying best sellers we should be reviewing.
- The ideal candidate should have a flexible schedule that permits them to work on peak holidays such as Thanksgiving day and Black Friday.
- Extreme attention to detail with ability to produce copy that is clean and accurate.
- Stays up to date on the latest deal news from companies like Amazon, Walmart, and Best Buy.
- Collaborate with social and e-commerce teams daily to continue to grow this category for Tom’s Guide.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Professional writing or editing experience
- Familiarity with the technology industry.
Apply for Deals Editor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly