Sr Editor - Tom's Hardware
- Full Time
Tom's Hardware ( a Purch brand), a leading technology enthusiast site, is looking for a senior editor to help us take our coverage to the next level. The ideal candidate will be a seasoned writer and editor with a solid background in technology. Key responsibilities include:
- Managing the daily news process, which involves assigning timely stories to freelancers and staff each day.
- Taking ownership of several key beats based on product categories. These will vary based on the candidate's interests and talents, but could include components (CPUs, RAM, GPUs), peripherals (monitors, keyboards) or other important categories (AR/VR, Raspberry Pi, etc)
- Writing, assigning and editing product reviews and feature stories in their beats.
- Representing the company at relevant trade shows and press events.
- Maintaining strong relationships with key vendors.
The job is located in our New York office and requires in-person attendance.