Sr Product Manager, B2C
- Full Time
Purch is the #1 online tech publisher in the US. We are a uniquely positioned fast-moving company, at the nexus of content & commerce, driving the future of publishing and performance marketing. We help 100+ million people make smarter purchases through our brands—Tom’s Guide, TopTenReviews.com, ShopSavvy, Tom’s Hardware, Space.com and more. Through buying guides, product reviews and many more services on the web and mobile, we thrive to help our readers to “Buy Better”.
The Purch B2C division seeks an enthusiastic and data-driven Senior Product Manager that will drive our initiatives to grow our Content & Commerce initiatives. You will identify opportunities, bring innovative ideas to the table and define products and solutions that will grow visits and conversion rate from users who are looking to buy products online. You’ll report to the VP of Product & Performance Marketing.
- Immerse yourself in customer needs, the competitive landscape, and our unique business dynamics.
- Lead new product development initiatives from concept to launch, guiding a cross-functional team to meet strategic goals.
- Translate complex problems and projects into user stories and a coherent product backlog, using agile methods.
- Assess and prioritize opportunities, setting project milestones, aligning stakeholders and communicating decisions throughout the company.
- Define success metrics for new projects and track daily metrics for existing products to ensure all are moving towards our defined goals.
- Collaborate deeply with team members in engineering, UX, editorial, operations, sales and marketing.
- Continuously propose new features and A/B tests aimed at improving conversion and engagement metrics.
- Have the skills to communicate effectively with a geographically dispersed team.
- 4+ years of product management experience on high-scale, direct to consumer digital products.
- A passion for meeting customer needs through data-driven, iterative product development and continuous optimization.
- The ability to manage multiple priorities and drive focused resolution in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- The ability to lead and inspire teams to deliver on our goals.
- Excellent communication skills, from strategic vision to specific details of implementation.
- Strong analytical skills; ability to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and recommend effective action plans to resolve issues.