Central Texas UI DESIGNERS! We have an exciting freelance opportunity with a well-known client in the financial, insurance and information technology space.
Looking for a strong UI Designer that has a strong background with a combination of either strong HCD skills, prototyping or visual skills. Proficient in facilitating HCD efforts from conceptualization to execution.
In this role your day-to-day will consist of the following:
- Applies maturing knowledge of web design and production at the product or channel level.
- Collaborates with team members to resolve design and/or technical issues and to identify appropriate issues for escalation.
- Provides input in determining design deliverables, developing work breakdown structures and schedules, and estimating costs and resource requirements.
- Participates in improvement and development initiatives conforming to published web standards.
- Mid UI Designers will guide and facilitate teams in the delivery of user interface solutions. Participates in the identification, evaluation, and recommendation of web technology solutions.
The ideal UI Designer will have the following experience and work/portfolio to back it up:
- UX and User Research experience
- Interaction Design experience
- Experience in building enterprise solutions
- Strong Visual Design / Communication skills
- Experience working in an agile environment
Apply for UI Designer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly