3D Designer - Scenic Renderings
Our Event Production client is hiring an 3D Designer to join their team full-time to do 3D renderings of their live event spaces, in Columbus.
The 3D Designer will work closely with a small group of subject matter experts will be responsible for collaborating with the team to create small-scale environments that help to bring large-scale concepts to life while executing a design in 3D space that will fit the show's creative direction.
The ideal Designer will:
- Be able to create scenic designs from a CAD diagram in Cinema 4D, 3ds Max or equivalent
- Be proficient with Vectorworks
- Have experience creating high-impact 2D and 3D designs for environments or spatial layouts
- Understand how to design realistic textures, lighting, and scenery elements
- Have experience with either entertainment scenery, scenic fabrication techniques or theater productions
Show us your portfolio!
This is a full-time, onsite role for a 3D Designer in Columbus, OH - Apply Today!
Apply for 3D Designer - Scenic Renderings
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly