Executive Assistant/Office Manager
A boutique immigration law firm is seeking a talented executive assistant/office manager to support partners and associates with a very busy practice and high-end clientele. We work with prominent individual clients, corporations, and agencies in the media, advertising, technology, film, television, design, and fashion industries. The ideal candidate will be very motivated, creative, inquisitive, upbeat, intelligent, proactive, detail-oriented, and eager to take on any task presented. The executive assistant/office manager will primarily support the managing partner and manage key aspects and operations for the office.
• At least 3-4 years of executive assistant/admin experience working in a fast-paced law firm or small business environment;
• Experience working with prominent creatives and/or small business leaders;
• Experience with assisting managing partners or business owners with all aspects of running a small business;
• Strong desire to work within the legal sector;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills – including comprehending complex information and conveying it to another person;
• Superhuman attention to details and ability to take initiative;
• Proven experience juggling multiple tasks at the same time;
• Strong customer-service skills and ability to deal with demanding personalities;
• Bachelor's degree; and
• Familiarity with immigration law a plus.
Please send your resume and cover letter to the attention of Joseph McKeown at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, please also include a description of your favorite travel experience.
COMPENSATION: Base salary negotiable plus 100% paid medical, flexible savings account, commuter benefit plan, 401(k), generous vacation package, and more.
NOTE: Phone inquiries will not be accepted and will disqualify candidates from consideration.
Apply for Executive Assistant/Office Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly