Social Media Community Manager
Market America is seeking go-getter with a positive can-do attitude who lives and breathes social media. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the daily social media content, identifying and implementing the latest social media trends and measuring social media effectiveness through analytics. Works with influencers to build the audience and engage with fans. Candidates should have expertise in various social media platforms and related tools in addition to a thirst for knowledge and enthusiasm to discover and experiment with the hottest emerging social media trends. You should be an aggressive social media user with a proven track record of building engagement and followers organically in addition to possessing a seasoned eye for creating aesthetically pleasing profiles, Instagram being a large focus.
Please submit a cover letter with your resume identifying three social media platforms, tools or apps that you couldn’t live without in your daily social media manager role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Creates and edits online content on social media channels to meet departmental objectives.
- Identifies social media trends to proactively target proper audiences, technologies, and products.
- Identifies new opportunities for social media activities to maintain a competitive edge.
- Analyzes content to update marketing advantages and ensure consistency.
- Manages social media interactions and responds to messages/comments on social media via FB, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
- Assists with Blogging if and when required.
- Creates social media strategy and plans.
- Collaborates with senior blogger and web manager to determine content topics and priorities i.e. creating relevant Stories that tie in with blog content.
- Remains abreast of industry standards and best practices.
- Develops metrics to determine effective social media return on investments.
- Complies with company policies and procedures.
- Attendance at major conference events twice a year over weekends.
- Attendance at major parties & business events for the Ridinger family
- You must have a strong work ethic
- You must be able to organize your own workload but also be a strong team player.
- Experienced in setting up and managing effective social media adverts with a proven track record of results via Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Performs other duties as needed.
- Some travel required.
- Proficient use of MS Office products and social media sites. Strong Pinterest, Instagram and LinkedIn skills needed.
- High levels of English reading comprehension, writing, and speaking; active listening; critical thinking;
- Monitoring; persuasion; analysis; and originality
- Photoshop and video editing skills highly desirable
- Intermittently lift, carry, push, and pull up to 25 pounds.
- Continuously see, sit, grasp, and have balance.
- Continuously have repetitive use of arms, hands, fingers, and wrists.
- Frequently hear and talk.
- Occasionally walk on level and uneven surfaces.
- Intermittently stand, stoop, bend, twist, crouch, kneel, crawl, climb ladders and stairs, squeeze, and reach above shoulders.
- Exposure to electrical equipment, low noise levels, and mild indoor temperatures of heat and cold.
- Constant use of computer.
- Long or odd hours, as needed.
- Available to work between the hours of 9 AM – 5 PM on weekdays and odd hours as required.
Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree in marketing, business, or related field.
- Social Media Experience with FB, Twitter,Instagram, LinkedIn and Pinterest
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience with a proven track record of organically growing and managing the social media presence for established brands or individuals.
- Or a combination of equivalent experience, education, and training.
- Two to three years’ experience in content writing
Apply for Social Media Community Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly