Field Educational Consultant
Reports to: US Head of Sales & Marketing, ELT
Position can be located in Texas or California.
We are looking for a field educational consultant to drive growth in the sales of English Language Teaching materials in the Southwest / West coast. This is a key position in the US ELT Sales & Marketing Department. This is a new and exciting role for a highly motivated individual looking to expand his/her experience in sales management and business development in the publishing world.
- Devising and implementing a promotional strategy for the territory based on detailed market analysis
- Create and update strategic sales plans, construct a pipeline of opportunities in Salesforce and actively move these opportunities to closure, maintaining timely and accurate customer account records. Prospect, qualify, drive and close business in defined sales territory to meet assigned product and revenue goals
- Visit key accounts, telephone and email prospects to identify appropriate contacts, qualify and drive leads
- Maintain and build relationships and improve customer satisfaction. Work within assigned T&E budget.
- Drive successful implementation and adoption of the solution portfolio to customers in your territory. Keeps management informed of all activity, including timely preparation of reports and industry trend
- Occasionally attend conferences and deliver customer training sessions
- BA/BS with 5+ years sales publishing industry experience
- Excellent communicator and able to build strong relationships with colleagues and customers.
- Solid relevant sales and marketing experience in Higher Education/ ELT is desirable
- Salesforce knowledge
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- High levels of personal drive and autonomy, and a willingness to embrace technological innovation are essential attributes.
- Familiar with the Southwest sales publishing trends
- Good Knowledge of MS Office Tools - PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Excellent presentation & communications skills
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.