Public Relations Account Executive
- Full Time
RLM PR SEEKS WORLD-CLASS SALES PERSON
RLM is a global PR firm with an emphasis on technology and emerging industries. We work with a range of top shelf clients in tech-related verticals such as financial services and crypto-economics/blockchain tech, influencer marketing, chatbots, AI, IoT, cyber/enterprise security, conversational marketing, and adTech. We also work with top media companies, production houses, fashion/lifestyle clients, biomed/ healthcare, the gaming industries, and educators. Our firm is telling only the stories that matter, and we’ve done it for a long time!
Our ideal Account Executive has PR experience AND/OR high-level sales experience. You’re a born “closer” who can sell our client’s value propositions without a whole lot of supervision. You have a solid fundamental understanding of how to pitch and influence; you’re an exceptional verbal and written communicator; you’re digitally savvy.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Please tell us how and why.
You want to elevate your skills while learning from proven PR leaders, driving campaigns in some of today’s most vital industries. And you have reverence for the craft of marketing communications (or pure sales) and are ready to be a valued partner in the world our clients are creating.
• Strong knowledge of media and influencers relevant to clients’ business
• Proactive ability to create a storyline
• Innate ability to secure coverage, according to team goals
• Ability to generate written content for pitching media
• Ability to generate and edit releases, fact sheets, backgrounders, biographies, tour reports, briefing books, contributed articles, speaking opportunity abstracts, pitches, Q&As, company memoranda and general team correspondence; also responsible for production and assembly
• Professional, articulate, timely and error-free client communication
• Development of consistent, creative, successful pitches
• Facilitate media briefings across client accounts and provide feedback to clients
• Own portions of client calls
• Provide counsel on media opportunities and coverage
• Prepare regular client reports
• Become a go-to resource for clients
RLM Perks Include:
• Competitive salary—ask
• Merit-based bonuses and promotions
• Excellent vacation policy including office closing between Christmas and New Years
• Year-Round Summer Fridays
• Education Reimbursement (100%)
• Commuter Benefits
• Health Benefits
• Team-building offsites
• Extremely supportive, nurturing environment with opportunities for professional development and growth. And we have fun!
Bachelor’s degree in PR or related field
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent command of language
• Strong telephone skills!
• Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines
• Ability to research, assess and access resources
• Strong computer and interactive skills
• Highly-motivated team player and individual contributor
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year