- Full Time
WDAF, a Tribune Broadcasting station, has an opening for a Promotion Writer/Producer to work in our Kansas City station.
The FOX4 Promotion Writer/Producer must be a highly motivated and creative individual who can write and produce promotional announcements, campaigns and social media/digital marketing. This position will be joining an award winning creative team in a very competitive market.Responsibilities
- Write, produce, shoot and edit on-air news promotions, including announcements, campaigns and social media/digital marketing
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the promotions production process including shooting, lighting, graphics, videography, non-linear editing and post production
- Collaborate with creative team and cross-functionally with the News department
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; equivalent experience required
- 3-5 years previous creative services experience in a broadcasting, agency or post-production environment
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite required
- Proficient with Premiere or similar non-linear editing system
- Proficient with DSLR cameras, sound and lighting
- Must have strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to work in a rapid, fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work independently
#TBMBCompany InfoTribune Media Company (NYSE: TRCO) is home to a diverse portfolio of television and digital properties driven by quality news, entertainment, and sports programming. Tribune Media is comprised of Tribune Broadcasting's 42 owned or operated local television stations reaching more than 50 million households, national entertainment network WGN America, whose reach is approaching 80 million households, Tribune Studios, and a variety of digital applications and websites commanding 60 million monthly unique visitors online. Tribune Media also includes Chicago's WGN-AM and the national multicast networks Antenna TV and THIS TV. Additionally, the Company owns and manages a significant number of real estate properties across the U.S. and holds a variety of investments, including a 31% equity interest in TV Food Network and a 32% equity interest in CareerBuilder. For more information please visit http://www.tribunemedia.com.