Director of Brand and Creative Development
- Full Time
The Director of Brand and Creative Development is responsible to lead the Creative operations for WTIC/WCCT-TV, in Hartford, CT. Responsibilities include strategic news engagement with an emphasis on Television, Digital and Social Media. Candidate must possess vision that will drive content growth strategies that support our Expect More news brand.
Strong leadership is essential to guide new challenges while bringing solid news judgment and brand experience for the leading television station of local news content in the market. The Director of Brand and Creative Development must have a strong experience of creating and evaluating content, digital platforms and branding vision that serve our multiple content screens.Responsibilities
- Oversee and manage day-to-day operations of Creative Department and help support Digital team
- Organize and help manage workflow between Sales, News and Digital departments
- Manage promotional content and station news brand across multiple platforms every day.
- Help execute the station’s strategic plan and news philosophy daily.
- Control the day-to-day budget, approving expenses and monitoring overtime and all other costs.
- Oversee all personnel decisions, performance reviews and human resources procedures
- Develop branding campaigns that will impact all station/media platforms
- Work closely with the General Manager to support station initiatives
- Foster relationships with station partners, corporate representatives, agencies, vendors and clients as necessary
- Work closely with all network partners
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience
- Management experience in TV, media, social and digital marketing in a Top 20 market
- Solid Brand and Social media experience a Must
#TBMBCompany InfoTribune Media Company (NYSE: TRCO) is home to a diverse portfolio of television and digital properties driven by quality news, entertainment, and sports programming. Tribune Media is comprised of Tribune Broadcasting's 42 owned or operated local television stations reaching more than 50 million households, national entertainment network WGN America, whose reach is approaching 80 million households, Tribune Studios, and a variety of digital applications and websites commanding 60 million monthly unique visitors online. Tribune Media also includes Chicago's WGN-AM and the national multicast networks Antenna TV and THIS TV. Additionally, the Company owns and manages a significant number of real estate properties across the U.S. and holds a variety of investments, including a 31% equity interest in TV Food Network and a 32% equity interest in CareerBuilder. For more information please visit http://www.tribunemedia.com.