Creative Services Writer/Producer
WTKR News 3 and WGNT CW 27 in Norfolk, VA have an immediate opening for a seasoned Promotion Producer. This is a great opportunity for a promo pro who’s looking for an opportunity to collaborate and create with a fun and competitive marketing group. Not to mention, Norfolk, Virginia is minutes from great beaches and only a few hours from the majestic Shenandoah Mountains. Send us your reel and show us what you can bring to the mix.Responsibilities
- Create, develop and produce on-air promotional spots. This includes producing and editing on-air image campaigns, end-panels, lower third graphics, VO Tags, station IDs, etc.
- Shoot/Write/Produce/Edit special event and contest promos, as well as organize, set-up and oversee special promotional events.
- Expert knowledge in Adobe Production Suite required (Premiere, After Effects, etc.).
- In the absence of the Creative Services Director, strategically place promotional announcements on daily log.
- In addition to working directly with all station departments, such as News, Traffic, Engineering and Sales, must have open working relationship and maintain contact with CBS and the CW network, as well as, Syndicated Distributors for changes, directives, specials, and in maintaining all necessary promotional elements.
- Create promotional material for the Sales Department.
- Develop and coordinate viewer-related contests and drawings.
- Work very close with the news department to determine promotional priorities and creative decisions of individual news programs and talent.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience required. High school diploma also required, college degree in television production, communications, etc. preferred.
#TBMBCompany InfoTribune Media Company (NYSE: TRCO) is home to a diverse portfolio of television and digital properties driven by quality news, entertainment, and sports programming. Tribune Media is comprised of Tribune Broadcasting's 42 owned or operated local television stations reaching more than 50 million households, national entertainment network WGN America, whose reach is approaching 80 million households, Tribune Studios, and a variety of digital applications and websites commanding 60 million monthly unique visitors online. Tribune Media also includes Chicago's WGN-AM and the national multicast networks Antenna TV and THIS TV. Additionally, the Company owns and manages a significant number of real estate properties across the U.S. and holds a variety of investments, including a 31% equity interest in TV Food Network and a 32% equity interest in CareerBuilder. For more information please visit http://www.tribunemedia.com.