Tribune Media / FOX43 WPMT has an immediate opening for an Account Executive. Experience required with a proven track record in reaching goals and developing new business for Broadcast Television. Candidate must possess excellent negotiating skills, be highly motivated, and have strong presentation and prospecting skills.Responsibilities
- Develop, service, and grow revenue from existing broadcast accounts and new business accounts.
- Utilize our digital media assets to increase digital revenue
- Conceive, develop, prepare, and present sales and research materials to clients.
- Originate and maintain sales contracts, sales records (late runs, makegoods, etc.) and correspondence with accounts.
- Ensure orders are properly scheduled.
- Follow up on credit applications, billing discrepancies and accounts receivable.
- Obtain necessary commercial material and scheduling instructions; provide same to traffic department.
- Achieve and exceed individual revenue plan for Quarterly Budgets, New Business, Digital and Events.
- Media sales experience
- Direct sales skills a must
- Negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
- Goal oriented self-motivator
- Must have valid driver’s license and own transportation
Proficient with basic computer skills. (Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel)
Tribune Media Company (NYSE: TRCO) is home to a diverse portfolio of television and digital properties driven by quality news, entertainment, and sports programming. Tribune Media is comprised of Tribune Broadcasting's 42 owned or operated local television stations reaching more than 50 million households, national entertainment network WGN America, whose reach is approaching 80 million households, Tribune Studios, and a variety of digital applications and websites commanding 60 million monthly unique visitors online. Tribune Media also includes Chicago's WGN-AM and the national multicast networks Antenna TV and THIS TV. Additionally, the Company owns and manages a significant number of real estate properties across the U.S. and holds a variety of investments, including a 31% equity interest in TV Food Network and a 32% equity interest in CareerBuilder. For more information please visit http://www.tribunemedia.com.