Customer Service Administrator
- Full Time
- Operate a switchboard, providing telephone support to callers by addressing their issue or query and routing their call to the appropriate department or individual
- Correctly diagnose callers’ issues by asking relevant probing questions and utilizing effective listening skills
- Assist in identifying opportunities for improvement with technology systems and procedures, and initiate appropriate action to implement process changes
- Support the maintenance of an active and useable knowledge base
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all queries and adhere to all service management principles and Service Level Agreements
- Update client accounts
- Handle account administration and billing tasks with a high level of accuracy
- Log all account activities in appropriate CRM and databases in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Interact with our internal partners to ensure resolution of customer issues
- Process and research daily customer issues generated by internal proprietary systems
- Process and research daily customer issues/cases submitted via internal systems
- Process and research daily customer disputes submitted through credit card companies
- Work on special projects as needed
- Act as an internal voice of the customer
- Efficient and pleasant telephone and face to face manner
- Ability to communicate at all levels within and outside the company
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Ability to use initiative and be proactive
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com . Please put “Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: CUSTOMER ENGINE
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world’s largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America’s largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
If you require assistance in completing the online application, please contact the Talent Management team for Application Help at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com