Paid Search Specialist
- Full Time
Why should you join L2TMedia?
Let’s start with the basics! L2TMedia is a premiere Digital Marketing Company focused on the automotive industry. We love car dealers and know how to help them succeed through our line of products that include Social Media Impact, Display Advertising, Video Advertising, Reputation Management, SEO and most importantly for this role, Paid Search (commonly called SEM or PPC).
Not only are we partnered with the cream of the crop as Google Premier Partners as well as Bing Select Partners, these partnerships give us a great edge and access to extensive product training!
Our awesome office in Evanston is centrally located within walking distance from the Metra and CTA and loads of restaurants. We dig deep to provide our clients with the best service possible and when you’re not learning the ins and outs of Google AdWords campaigns, Google Analytics and Bing Advertising, you’ll be challenging your coworkers to the never ending Jenga game happening in the office.
We offer an environment of growth from within, constant collaboration and ongoing training to bring you to the next level. Your team is filled with smart problem solvers with a little bit of quiet nerdiness sprinkled in (we may or may not have several Sonic Screwdrivers around the office… and possibly a TARDIS).
The Ideal Digital Media (Paid Search) Specialist Is:
First and foremost, a dedicated team player who may be a little bit obsessive about achieving team and company goals.
You are task oriented and love the challenge of balancing account objectives as well with ad hoc team requests and are confident enough to keep projects moving when hiccups arise with an eye to identify issues early to help get things back on track.
You want to be an integral part of a high performance team, creating and managing paid search, display and video campaigns on Google, Bing as well as other platforms. A successful Digital Media Specialist will effectively work with Account Strategy and Sales teams to ensure seamless service to clients in a fast-paced and highly competitive digital market.
You love making connections at work! Fostering relationships with other teams (internal and external) is second nature to you.
The Nitty Gritty Responsibilities:
- Achieve Client business objectives through development and execution of digital media strategies
- Manage digital media campaigns to achieve performance goals
- Support efforts of sales team through identification, validation and analysis of opportunities for increased performance and upsells
- Manage clients to set monthly budgets
- Optimize and test ad copy and landing pages
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Track, report, and analyze DM and website analytics. Support communication of campaign performance on monthly basis
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to demonstrate results and potential of new tools and technologies
Skill Requirements and Experience we’d love you to have:
- Bachelor’s degree – Business Administration, Advertising, Communications or Marketing or equivalent.
- 1-2 years’ experience working within a high volume of Google AdWords and/or Bing campaigns required
- High degree of confidence with Google AdWords and Bing Ad platforms
- Google AdWords Certification required
- Google Analytics experience is preferred
- Experience with Google Tag Manager a plus
- Experience within the marketing or automotive space is a big plus
- Proficient to Advanced Excel skills (hint – you’ll work in Excel consistently in this position).
- Proficient with the rest of the MS Office and G Suite.
- Comfortable working independently but also able to work and contribute in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. This includes ability to translate technical aspects of digital campaign management into customer-facing business language.
- A heavy focus on attention to detail as well as advanced problem solving and analytical skills.
- Able to manage time and complete multiple tasks to meet deadlines (and the ability to reach out if you need help).
- Self-directed and effective working independently, yet able to contribute effectively to a high-performance team.
- Change in responsibilities, work process, time frames, organizational culture don’t phase you. You roll with it with ease and flexibility.