Marketing and Communications Associate
This Email Marketing and Communications Associate role is an incredible opportunity to work within the exciting and quickly evolving world of digital marketing and event management.
The Associate will be responsible for:
- all email marketing activities for brand outreach (writing copy, replying to inquiries, managing mailings process)
- database management
- proposing updated mailing strategy and relevant content inclusion
- website updates
- serving as venue liaison
- supporting the logistics managers and sales team as required
- implement a meaningful social strategy with input from the team
The successful candidate will:
- display superb Excel and data management skills
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- be able to work independently with great attention to detail and efficiency
- basic Html skills and experience with Eloqua email platform is a plus
Day to day contact includes working with other US and UK team members working in the Brooklyn office and remotely. This position is based in the Brooklyn, NY office.
This is a full time role, starting as soon as June 2018.
If you are smart, articulate, detail oriented, and eager…don't miss out on this amazing and rare opportunity!