Graphic Designer (Luxury) - Fulltime
- Full Time
Our client, a cutting edge luxury real estate brand, is currently seeking a Graphic Designer to join their creative team full-time.
In order to be considered for this role, you must showcase the following in your portfolio:
- A minimalist luxury graphic design aesthetic
- Excellent use of restraint and white space
- Elegant typography coupled with dynamic layouts
- Design layouts that reflect systems-oriented design process
- A variety of graphic design projects across print and web; interest in animation, coding and digital is a plus!
In this role you will:
- Concept and execute integrated graphic design concepts and stories under the guidance of senior design leadership
- Execute design assets across print and digital marketing campaigns for customers, agents and internal teams
- Design projects across infographics, professional materials, e-mails, printed pieces, etc.
- Communicate and collaborate across marketing and product teams on a NATIONAL level; use excellent communication skills to build partnerships with internal teams
This is an amazing opportunity to join a groundbreaking creative team on a full time basis!
Creative isn't just part of our name, it's at the heart of what we believe in. That's why we strive to represent some of the industry's most brilliant minds.
A client can expect that we'll have a strong understanding and appreciation of their challenge and that we'll provide talent solutions that make sense. Candidates can expect we'll understand their skills and will work to present them with opportunities that best match their talents and desires.
That's a small peek into who we are.
We build trust.
Not with words, but with actions that lead to positive results.
Business constantly changes. And we're specifically built to give clients the flexibility to keep up.
Creative minds need to evolve. That's why we match the talents' skill to rewarding assignments and jobs.
We have fun.
If we didn't, we would be doing something else.