- Full Time
Brand Manager, Hair
We have an exciting opportunity open within our Marketing department for a Brand Manager, located in our Stamford, CT office. The Brand Manager will develop and execute the Marketing Plan for key HRB Hair Care brands. They will also drive brand growth by defining the strategy for building the base brands as well as designing innovations to launch future growth. The Brand Manager will lead key initiatives in collaboration with cross-functional teams, for product development, operational execution, distribution and on-shelf performance.
- Identify new consumer trends and insights and the impact on brand strategy
- Develop and implement Brand strategy to effectively reach customers, communicate the value proposition and influence purchase of product.
- Create individual Brand marketing plans and launch across various distribution channels
- Lead the development of consumer promotions while working with Trade Management and Sales Directors
- Manage the budget for all agency partners and advertising.
- Identify new lines of business, competitive industry analysis using Nielsen, IRI, trade publications, trade shows, stores visits, and identify new product + formulation technologies
- Assess performance data and create insights for improving Brand growth
- P&L management and analysis for brands
- Conduct category analysis and forecasting
- Lead Creative Briefing, reviews to provide feedback and direction
- Bachelors’ Degree and MBA required
- Consumer Package Goods experience, HBA or Beauty markets preferred
- 3-5 years Brand Management experience with strong marketing training
- Experience managing multiple agency partners, working with New Product development, trade marketing and Retail channel partners
- Strong analytical, organizational, project mgmt. and planning skills
- Excellent communications skills – written and presentation capabilities
- Exemplify HRB Values of Enterprising, Results-oriented, Innovative, Decisive and Collaborative
- Strong leader capable of advocating Brand strategies across multiple functions
- Coaching, enabling and empowering colleagues and team members
- Strategic and innovative – driving the long-term growth of the brands
- Effective Decision-maker capable of managing multiple priorities and working well across functional teams.
- Capable of dealing with ambiguity, operating in face-paced, complex environment
- Strong relationship building with excellent listening skills, EQ, communication and conflict management skills – capable of providing candid feedback.
- Energizing, optimistic and encouraging to others.
High Ridge Brands, headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, is focused on providing high-quality personal care products at a compelling value. Today, High Ridge Brands has a portfolio of trusted, iconic brands serving skin cleansing, hair care, and oral care markets primarily across North America and Europe. Its brand portfolio includes Alberto VO5®, Binaca®, Coast®, Dr. Fresh®, Firefly®, LA Looks®, Rave®, REACH®, Salon Grafix®, Thicker Fuller Hair®, White Rain®, Zero Frizz®, Zest®, as well as several licenses such as Barbie, Hello Kitty, Spiderman, Star Wars and Transformers. With offices in Stamford, CT, Buena Park, CA, Slough, UK and Shenzhen, China, High Ridge Brands has a global presence. The company operates an asset-light business model, outsourcing most of its manufacturing needs, and currently has approximately 160 employees worldwide.
High Ridge Brands is a portfolio company of Clayton, Dubilier & Rice. Founded in 1978, CD&R is a private investment firm with an investment strategy predicated on producing financial returns through building stronger, more profitable businesses. Since inception, CD&R has managed the investment of $22B in 72 companies, representing a broad range of industries with an aggregate transaction value of over $100 billion.
We offer competitive compensation and great benefits!
Interested candidates should forward resume, cover letter and salary requirements.