Trauma-informed Life Coaching Company Seeks Content Writer (Home Based or Remote Work OK)
We are a trauma-informed, data drive life coaching company and a high performing team. We are looking for a professional, experienced writer with a great attitude and ridiculously high work ethic. Is that you?
We need a writer to work with us, review our data, and have at least two years experience in the field, who can provide professionally published (print or online) writing samples. We love personal websites as much as anyone, but if your family blog is the only writing/publishing experience you have, this isn't the position for you!
If you love personal development, health & wellness, science, biotech, biology and changing lives, you will love this job.
This person will join our Content Development team, which serves the content needs of mastinkipp.com and our other web properties, as well as the specific needs of our diverse collection of business units.
Basically, we're looking for an outstanding, experienced utility player who can write for our general audience, wellness audience, business audience, coaching audience and more!
You gotta love research and be able to read and interpret scientific studies as well as personal development material.
Applicants must be able to cover topics ranging from life coaching, business coaching, trauma-informed modalities and wellness to health and entrepreneurship in an engaging, informative way, while authentically representing Mastin Kipp's voice and teaching principles.
Basic web knowledge and a rudimentary understanding of internet marketing and writing for SEO is preferred. Boring, stuffy, high-brow writers need not apply.
Key Areas Of Responsibility
You need to be a self-started, self-managing and bring your own structure.
Write original content for publication in a variety of formats, including:
- Article-length features for the mastinkipp.com blog, other other media properties and email newsletters
- Email series and instructional guides
- landing pages, social ads, radio and video scripts
- Minimum two years experience in professional writing/publishing, either in print or online.
- Ability to produce professionally published writing samples.
- Advanced understanding of the wellness, personal development and women's content marketing and publishing space.
- Familiarity with Mastin Kipp's teaching principles and voice. (Which we can help you learn)