SheKnows Media: Director, Influencer Marketing
SheKnows Media: Director, Influencer Marketing
SheKnows is seeking an Influencer Marketing Director to join team. We are looking for candidates who understand the increasingly complex influencer media landscape and will work to develop campaigns that can live across all channels, including social media, blogs, events and sponsorships.
The ideal candidate for this position understands how strategic influencer marketing can deliver highly effective, creative and measureable outcomes for clients. They will have a proven track record of developing and executing successful influencer marketing programs for brands to increase awareness and help drive sales. The candidate has deep knowledge of the evolving landscape, technologies and tools, and how these can be used to identify and build relationships with the best-fit influencers, as well as to gain valuable insights and analytics.
The Director, Influencer Marketing will:
- Work with SVP to build and shape a highly effective, best in class, Influencer Marketing program by training, motivating and setting leadership direction
- Support SVP of Professional to package and scale the evolution of SheKnows’ Influencer Marketing strategic business
- Work with Integrated Marketing and Sales Teams to develop and sell creative and exciting ways to activate our influencers in sponsored programs that meet both the objectives of the brands and the needs of the influencers
- Stay on top of industry trends, social media advancements, and relevant peer campaigns in the Influencer Marketing space
- Spearhead Influencer Marketing thought leadership for internal and external communications, and bring best practices and industry standards
- Work with Client Services and Sales teams to support and execute sponsored initiatives, acting as the principal manager for the influencers, and ensuring the quality standard for which SheKnows is recognized;
- Own fulfillment, execution and reporting of all SheKnows influencer campaigns including custom content, custom photo, custom video, social first and event activations
- Compile, interpret and report on social media analytics for optimal client reporting
- Advocate for best community practices and social media authenticity in new product development and company-wide initiatives
- Help mentor and train influencers on creating best in class branded content
Reporting to the SVP Professional Services, the Director will have:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with building and managing Influencer Marketing executions
- Strong knowledge of technology in the Influencer Marketing space
- Strong program/campaign management experience
- A strategic vision of community
- Possess strong written, editorial and verbal communication skills (editorial experience a plus)
- Careful attention to detail and ability to juggle ever-changing priorities under tight deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint, basic HTML
- Proactive and able to anticipate and manage risk
- Ability to handle demanding clients and large initiatives in a fast-paced environment
- Proven time management skills
- Ability to independently set and manage multiple competing priorities
- Outstanding organizational ability, critical thinking skills and attention to detail
About SheKnows Media:
With a mission of women inspiring women, SheKnows Media is revolutionizing the publishing industry by forging a new kind of model that seamlessly integrates users, editors and content creators onto a single platform designed to empower all women to discover, share and create. Whether it’s parenting or pop culture, fashion or food, DIY or décor, our award-winning editorial team, Experts, bloggers and social media influencers produce authentic and on-trend content every day. We dig deep to learn what makes our audience tick, revealing unexpected insights on women and digital media. Our robust, end-to-end suite of premium branded content and influencer marketing solutions generate nearly 1 billion ad impressions per month (sources: DFP), allowing brands to distribute authentic content and integrated advertising at scale.
SheKnows Media offers a competitive compensation and benefits package with an exciting, fresh and engaging work environment. Join us, and love where you work!
SheKnows Media’s parent company, Penske Media Corporation (PMC), is a leading digital media company, publishing, and information Services Company founded in 2003.
Penske Media Corporation (PMC) is a leading digital media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a monthly audience of more than 180 million and empowers more than 1 million global CEOs and business thought-leaders in markets that impact the world. Our dynamic events, data services, and rich content entertain and educate today’s fashion, retail, beauty, entertainment and lifestyle sectors. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 11 countries worldwide, Penske Media is the way global influencers are informed, connected, and inspired. To learn more about PMC and its iconic brands, visit www.pmc.com.