Marketing Manager – Men’s Journal
The Marketing Manager, Men’s Journal, supports all marketing efforts for Men’s Journal and MensJournal.com.
- RFPs/Presentations – completion of marketing proposals and presentations to secure advertising across Men’s Journal properties (print, online, social, etc.).
- Collaborate with sales managers and senior marketing staff to develop new marketing programs for advertisers
- Manage sold integrated programs including but not limited to: print advertorials, native digital advertising features, experiential events, etc.
- Collaborate with Editorial and Content Studio departments on sponsored editorial features.
- Manage added value fulfillment including events, partnerships, sweepstakes, etc.
- Write and update program sell sheets.
- Work with research and senior marketing staff to update presentations and sales tools.
Minimum Qualifications and Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent training and/or experience.
- Minimum 3 years in publishing/media marketing, advertising agencies or related industry.
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and personalities simultaneously.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including PowerPoint and Excel.
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign is a plus.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly