Digital Account Manager
American Media, Inc. is seeking a Digital Account Manager for its fitness platform which includes Muscle and Fitness, and Flex. This is a great opportunity to join a fast-paced, dynamic, and entrepreneurial environment. The Digital Account Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day communications between clients and internal resources, strategically making media plans based on clients’ goals, managing and monitoring advertising campaigns, and handling optimizations quickly and efficiently.
Day to Day
· Execute campaign set up and trafficking of tags/creative
· Troubleshoot ad serving errors, report discrepancies, and broken creative
· Manage post-sales activity including, but not limited to: asset and tag collection, trafficking, optimization for CTR/viewability, and campaign revisions
· Assist the Account Management team in understanding and conveying technical aspects of campaign delivery, performance and monitoring
· Help to advise/consult with internal departments regarding advertising inventory, availability forecasting, campaign performance and sell-thru reporting
· Ability to interpret campaign performance - including media, creative and landing page -- while providing creative insights and solutions to meet campaign challenges
· Work closely with cross-functional internal teams to ensure client objectives are met
· Be proactive and offer excellent customer service to internal clients (client and team inquiries and requests)
· Detail-oriented with strong troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving abilities
· Strong knowledge of Excel (including formulas and standard data sorting and filtering)
· Familiarity with 3rd-party ad servers: DCM/DFA, Atlas, Pointroll, Sizmek, etc.
· Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment
· Demonstrated analytical skills and passion for analyzing data
· Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with cross-functional teams
· Experience supporting a direct sales organization
· Strong project management and communication skill
· Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment to manage multiple projects and tight deadlines
· BA/BS degree or equivalent (Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Physics, etc.) preferred
· 2-3 years’ experience with Ad Ops and/or Campaign management
Please send resume and salary requirements when responding to this job posting.
Please send resume with salary requirements when responding to this job post.