Digital Account Manager
American Media, Inc. is seeking a Digital Account Manager for its fitness platform which includes Muscle and Fitness, and Flex. This is a great opportunity to join a fast-paced, dynamic, and entrepreneurial environment. The Digital Account Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day communications between clients and internal resources, strategically making media plans based on clients’ goals, managing and monitoring advertising campaigns, and handling optimizations quickly and efficiently.
Day to Day
· Execute campaign set up and trafficking of tags/creative
· Troubleshoot ad serving errors, report discrepancies, and broken creative
· Manage post-sales activity including, but not limited to: asset and tag collection, trafficking, optimization for CTR/viewability, and campaign revisions
· Assist the Account Management team in understanding and conveying technical aspects of campaign delivery, performance and monitoring
· Help to advise/consult with internal departments regarding advertising inventory, availability forecasting, campaign performance and sell-thru reporting
· Ability to interpret campaign performance - including media, creative and landing page -- while providing creative insights and solutions to meet campaign challenges
· Work closely with cross-functional internal teams to ensure client objectives are met
· Be proactive and offer excellent customer service to internal clients (client and team inquiries and requests)
· Detail-oriented with strong troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving abilities
· Strong knowledge of Excel (including formulas and standard data sorting and filtering)
· Familiarity with 3rd-party ad servers: DCM/DFA, Atlas, Pointroll, Sizmek, etc.
· Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment
· Demonstrated analytical skills and passion for analyzing data
· Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with cross-functional teams
· Experience supporting a direct sales organization
· Strong project management and communication skill
· Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment to manage multiple projects and tight deadlines
· BA/BS degree or equivalent (Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Physics, etc.) preferred
· 2-3 years’ experience with Ad Ops and/or Campaign management
Please send resume and salary requirements when responding to this job posting.
Please send resume with salary requirements when responding to this job post.
Apply for Digital Account Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly